Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Keri's and Frank Engagment

School's back in session and the summer weather is slowly cooling down. Today I have a very special engagement session to share with everyone. I've known Keri since I first remember how to talk or walk, she was my other older sister slash mother. Keri's always has been a very strong and devoted person for her family and she will always will be. Frank and Keri are to be married on a boat next summer in July on the Detroit river. This will be the first wedding for our family on a boat hopefully no one falls over board. I hope you enjoy this session with Keri and Frank and may they have 101 years of happiness left.


















2 comments:

  1. You are getting to be quite the natural at capturing these special moments! Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Thuy loving your sets that are coming out too! Next big decision is a new camera body =P

    ReplyDelete